Health & Safety in Care course will educate users on the legislation surrounding Health & Safety and its implementation so that both the carer and service users are protected.
Standard 13 of the Care Certificate - Health & Safety in Care - requires staff to:
· Understand employee and employer responsibilities and the responsibility they have of others for health and safety at work
· Understand risk assessments
· Move and assist people safely
· Understand how to respond to accidents and illnesses
· Understand medication & healthcare tasks
· Handle hazardous substances
· Promote fire safety
· Work securely
· Manage stress
Health & Safety in Care: Course Content
To be advised
Health and Safety in Care
Get in touch on 01206 363710 or email@example.com to request a free trial.